HADOOP DEVELOPER ONLINE TRAINING
Intelogik is established with the aim of providing interactive learning. We provide online trainings to candidates from India, USA, UAE, UK, Canada, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Saudi Arabia, New Zealand and Many Other Countries. We provide training by a Real Time Professionals. We are driven by our belief in the potential of new technologies to enrich the world.
We provide classroom training in Hyderabad and online training for candidates based in other locations.
We do provide online training on Hadoop Developer by Industry experts.
Hadoop Big Data Training course helps you learn the core techniques and concepts of Big Data and Hadoop ecosystem. It equips you with in-depth knowledge of writing codes using MapReduce framework and managing large data sets with HBase. The topics covered in this course mainly includes- Hive, Pig and setup of Hadoop Cluster.
- Understand Big Data and Hadoop ecosystem
- Work with Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
- Write MapReduce programs and implementing HBase
- Write Hive and Pig scripts
You should have knowledge of programming in C++ or Java or any other Object Oriented Programming language
Hadoop Introduction :
- Background and Fundamentals
- Hadoop Evolution
- Why Hadoop ?
- About Bigdata : volume velocity and variety of data
- Hadoop as an ecosystem and its Daemons
- Hadoop as a framework and its features
- Building Hadoop cluster
- Components in Hadoop eco System
- Where is Hadoop used?
- Where Hadoop is not used ?
- Which companies are using Hadoop?
- MapReduce Programming Model
- MapReduce Architecture
- MR as a Programming model
- Various data types
- Snippet of a MR job
- Mapper, Reducer, and Driver
- Map side joins
- Reduce side joins
- Combiner class(mini reducer)
- Distributed cache
- Partitions wrt performance optimization
- HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System)
- significance of HDFS
- Features of HDFS
- Daemons of Hadoop
- Secondary Namenode
- Job Tracker
- Task Tracker
- Accessing HDFS through CLI
- Data storage in HDFS replication and blocks
- Hive Introduction
- Hive Architecture
- Hive Query Language (HiveQL) as SQL Dialect
- Hive as a warehouse
- Queries in Hive
- Loading data from various sources into Hadoop
- various Joins
- Functions in Hive
- User defined functions in Hive (UDF)
- Data Types in Hive
- Complex data types in Hive
- working with views in Hive
- Buckets in Hive
- Hive Serde
- Why Pig when we can work with Hive
- Similarities between Hive and Pig
- Differences between hive and Pig
- Pig Architecture
- Loading data from various sources into Pig
- Pig Scripting
- User defined functions in Pig
- Working with Complex data types
- How to store the processed data by Pig permanently ?
- Introduction to Sqoop
- Sqoop an utility tool
- Working with various RDMSs
- Working with MySql database practical scenario
- Various import scenarios
- Export data
- Usage in live scenarios
- a scheduling tool
If you want to know more aboutHADOOP DEVELOPER ONLINE TRAINING do not hesitate to call +91-7774892805 or mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org