ORACLE PROJECT ACCOUNTING ONLINE TRAINING
PROJECT FOUNDATION (PJF)
- Features of Oracle Project Costing (PJC).
- Features of Oracle Project Billing (PJB).
- Features of Oracle Project Management(PJT)
- Steps to define an Organization and Organization Hierarchy.
- Project setup implementation options.
- Currency implementation options.
- System implementation options.
- Steps to set Project Accounting (PA) and General Ledger (GL) periods.
- Steps to define a project role.
- Steps to define a project classification.
- Identify the steps to define a project status.
- Resource and Role Definition.
- Define different Project Types and identify the features.
- Defining Project Templates with Work Break Down Structure (WBS).
- Uses of different Quick Entry options on a project template.
- Features of a project template. Sequence the steps for the business flow process of item lifecycle project execution.
ORACLE PROJECT COSTING (PJC) SETUPS FOR COSTING
- Expenditure Types, Categories and Revenue Categories.
- Labor Cost Multipliers.
- Burden Cost Bases, Codes, Structure and Schedules.
- Defining Burden Structures and Schedules.
- Defining Budget Entry for Costing.
- Defining Budgets Types and Entry methods
- Defining Resource list for Budgets.
- Defining Costing –Related Project Information.
- Defining Transaction Controls.
- Defining Rate Schedules.
- Identify the features of Oracle Project Approval Workflow.
- Identify the features of Oracle Budget Approval Workflow.
AUTO ACCOUNTING FOR COSTS
- Defining Lookup sets.
- Defining Auto Accounting Rules.
- Assigning Auto Accounting Rules.
PERFORMING COST PROCESS
- Enter expenditures inside Oracle Projects and Process various cost distribution programs.
- Requisition/PO-PA Integration: Booking Purchase Orders and Receipts and Interface Receipts to Oracle Projects.
- I-Proc-PA Integration: Booking PO in I-Proc and interface to Oracle Projects.
- AP-PA Integration: Define AP Invoice and interface it to Oracle Projects.
- INV-PA Integration: Issue items to projects and interface cost to Oracle Projects.
- I-Exp to PA Integration: Define employee expenses and interface to Oracle Projects.
- Discuss various Adjustments to Expenses.
- Performing Cost Distribution.
- Processing Cost Adjustments.
- Cost Allocation.
- Processing Cross charge.
- Overview of Borrowed and Lent Cross Charges.
- Identify the features of capital Projects and integration to Fixed Assets.
- Identify the features of common cost and specific cost.
- Define Assets and assign to Projects/Tasks.
- Generate Asset Lines and Interface to Fixed Assets.
- Capitalize assets from Fixed Assets.
ORACLE PROJECT BILLING (PJB)
- Describe the overall Project Billing.
- Discuss the key areas that are part of the Project Billing Process.
DEFINING A CONTRACT PROJECTS
- Explain the activities involved with creating a Contract Project.
- Define a contract Project.
AGREEMENTS AND FUNDING
- Define Agreement Types.
- Discuss the use of agreements and the relationship between agreements and Projects.
- Define an agreement and fund a Project.
- Explain how to create a revenue budget.
- Baseline funding for a project.
ACCOUNTING FOR REVENUE AND INVOICES
- Describe the overall flow of accounting for revenue and Invoices.
- Explain the components of Auto Accounting.
- Identify the Auto Accounting Functions used during revenue and invoicing.
- Explain the accounting flow of Un Billed Receivables and Un Earned Revenue.
- Explain Fundamental Revenue Concepts.
- Generate Revenue, Approve and interface it to Oracle General Ledger.
- Explain the revenue generation Process for different distribution rules.
- Explain Fundamental Invoice concepts.
- Explain the use of customer billing retention on a contract Project.
- Generate an Invoice, approve and interface it to receivables.
- Explain the Invoice generation Process for different distribution rules.
- Identify the setup in Oracle Receivable necessary for with Oracle Project Billing.
- Generating Adjustment and Credit invoices for existing invoices.
INTER-PROJECT/COMPANY PROJECT BILLING
- Defining Transfer Price Schedules.
- Defining Cross Charges.
- Defining Provider and Receiver Controllers.
- Defining Intercompany Projects
- Defining Intercompany Agreements.
- Process Inter-company/Project billing.
- Discuss the use of Project Status Inquiry (PSI).
- Discuss Various PA related Reports.
ORACLE PROJECT MANAGEMENT (PJT)
- Identify the features of Project Management (PJT).
- Define & explain the features of Budgets and Forecast.
- Define & explain the features of RBS
- Define & explain the features of Planning Resource List.
- Define & explain the features of WBS & FBS.
- Creating Project Templates.
- Creating and explaining the Projects in PJT.
- Identify the features of Program and Project.
- Define & explain the features of Control Item Types.
- Explain the features of Project Status Reporting.
- Explain the features of issue and Change Management.
- Identify the features of Expenditure Review, Billing Review and PSI.
- Explain the features of Work plan and Progress Management.
- Overview of Microsoft Projects Integration.
- Overview of Primavera Integration.
If you want to know more about ORACLE PROJECT ACCOUNTING ONLINE TRAINING do not hesitate to call +91-7774892805 or mail us on email@example.com